Neds Projects Ltd – High-Quality Services and Unrelenting Integrity
Apart from our 10-year certified builder guarantee; we provide our personal guarantee to work with unrelenting integrity and the highest possible standard of service delivery.
Our code of conduct is binding:
- You Dream, We Build – Our ultimate reward is to build your dream home and experience your contentment when we take you through your finished product. We communicate effectively throughout all construction phases – big or small. You will always understand the impact of changes you make for your home, budget and completion date.
- 100% Respect – As a professional building company, we always treat you and your (current or future) neighbours with the utmost respect and courtesy. No swearing, loud music, rubbish or any unruly behaviour is allowed on site. Where we have to make noise or to take action that might upset the neighbours, we will notify you and then them – on your behalf.
- Support & Honest Communication – We have regular meetings with you on site and online. Our online project management tool gives you 24/7 access to all your information. In addition, you will be informed of all the results from the building inspections, receive regular progress reports and be able to access to all photos that are taken of each stage. We have an open door policy. We encourage you to ring, meet and chat about your project.
- On Time & Budget – We follow a very simple but detailed process. Every project is broken down into small cost centres, which allow us to accurately price, determine a timeline and ultimately deliver on time and on budget.
- Quality Assurance Check List – We never compromise on quality standards; we have created a unique series of more than 300 checks using information from NZ Building Standards, Council inspection sheets, MBIE Guides regarding tolerances, materials, workmanship, manufacturers’ guides, product manuals and our own experience. This ensures that the smallest of details are inspected and quality assured throughout your project.
- Supervision – Qualified staff supervise all work on site (plumbing, electrical, etc.). This helps eliminate the unlikely event of any faults (and our guarantees give you additional assurance).
- Revisit – At the end of the project, we will supply you with a strategic maintenance plan. We also contact you when scheduled maintenance is due. This is to ensure that your biggest financial investment stays in tip top condition. In addition, at 6 and 12 month’s post completion, we offer a free, no obligation top to toe maintenance check of your house.
- Start & Finish Time – We provide you with a detailed work program before we start your project. This will enable you follow the progress and to do your own personal planning.
What our Customer’s Say…
“It is without reservation that I write this letter recommending the services of Neil Myburgh, of NEDS Projects Ltd, to anyone thinking of building or renovating their home”
Leanne Wilson, Auckland